Sunday, February 7, 2016

ear honey

 
"i waited for your call, 
waited for the moon to release me from this longest afternoon"

this was my initial selection. i love the contrast between the sofar recording & the original; they are just so different. good different. (also she is lovely, of course) 



"we swallow down the road, & 
we all have places to go"

although my absolute favorite song by barbarossa is 'bloodline' 
(i'm a sucker for songs with sick organ intros) 
i couldn't resist uploading this video as well ... 
his voice just gives me the cold sweats. so good. 



"when i missed 23 balls in a row but you looked at me 
like i was a home run"

my heart can't tell my brain which words to form after watching this: 
because now my heart is stopped still. 

just watch. 



"the emotional aspect is more important in live music" 
- brian eno 


listen on, my dear friends. appreciate raw talent & keep your ears judgement-free. 

-em

2 comments:

  1. lul just got home from a drive where my little sister and mother were criticizing a song containing my favorite banjo solo. made me almost cry a little bit. so hence the "keep your ears judgement free ....?"
    yeah, sure i guess

    ReplyDelete