Sunday, December 6, 2015











(daydreaming of you with me is sick)


(hideous dangers are decorated beautifully)




(but, i think it already has)







(kind of sadistic, i know. sorry)









(in the spirit of christmas; this turned out pretty depressing. oops)





(how i feel about my newfound adulthood)




(wow look ! this one's kinda hopeful :')
it was supposed to say, 'the echoing voices
of death and terror. let him love me.
there was nothing i could do - nothing. help me. 
help me. God, Allah, Osiris, anyone...
help me. i was half sobbing, half laughing.
then i was no longer alone')



with black & white hugs & kisses,
rosyln luna grey 

13 comments:

  1. Yes Emily! This is SOOO poetic and creative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude you're like my best friend on here hahaha thanks (:

      Delete
  2. (note to everyone on mobile - photo quality sucks. sorry. just tap on the photo and it'll resolve the resolution)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Emily.

    You have a knack for this.

    My favorite one is the simple one about money.

    p.s. Your Christmas mixtape is fire. I'm listening to it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really good i like the one with a lot of periods because it added that sort of suspense

    ReplyDelete
  5. these all kind of took my breath away (and by "take my breath away" i mean leave me staring at my computer gasping for oxygen because those were all INCREDIBLE).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so darling, thank you. you always have the nicest comments and they mean a whole lot to me :)

      Delete
  6. These are perfect just like you Emily

    ReplyDelete