Sunday, June 9, 2019

moyle, emily elizabeth


  • i have made more mixtapes than promises
  • i make wishes on stone rings that i know will break all too easily
  • today is january 19th and i still haven't submitted any college applications
  • long, handwritten notes & homemade cd's are my favorite gifts
  • i only use lush cosmetics
  • i watch people's snapchat stories while i'm peeing #notime
  • i think my nose is awesome
  • i have deeply-vested musicality and flow
  • i still listen to the jonas brothers sometimes.  not sorry.
  • i am obsessed with anatomy, art history, astronomy, and health sciences
  • i am really good friends with all of my ex boyfriends
  • i have long, lovely fingers that can stretch 10 piano keys
  • i'm glad that i've gone through sh*t because it's the best way to learn
  • i want to go on a mission more than i want to go to college
  • even though it's improbable, i want frank sinatra to reincarnate into my boyfriend
  • i've never been grounded, even though i have deserved it
  • i don't think it's weird to snuggle & hold hands with my best friends
  • i get super excited to give gifts to people & see their reactions
  • screw it, i think i'm hilarious
  • i need affection to be stable & i'm quick to forgive
  • i will throw myself under the bus in order to pacify an argument
  • my eyes crinkle when i laugh
  • i'm probably obsessed with something about you
  • i most likely love you

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm still here. and I still read your blog. and I think you are great. and I really love this. and I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started posting old things I drafted in Nelson's class that I didn't think anyone would ever see. I'm glad you're still here.

      Delete