Wednesday, September 23, 2015

at odds (updated)

"if everyone's different, then what's normal ?"
(^^ overly philosophical words from a 6th grader).

this is how i am different. this is also how i may be alike.
..i don't know. this is just me :

- i love certain songs more than i love certain people

- i willingly admit that i absolutely adore the twilight soundtracks

- i am entranced by the smell of old books & lp vinyl covers

- i absorb others emotions; sometimes to a point where i can't distinguish their feelings from my own

- i use men's deodorant because it works better

- i have never been grounded, but i've gotten into a lot of trouble.

- i adore the silliest things, like folding blankets with people or making a perfectly toasted grilled cheese

- i can make myself like almost any song if i listen to it enough times

- i have amazing style, but don't have the money to prove it

- i want to drive a dolorian so badly 

- i often drive shirtless on the freeway when it gets too hot

- i have wicked peripheral vision

- i am obsessed with human anatomy, astronomy, and health sciences

- i have a secret fear of cool people

- i always drink with my pinkie out. always. 

- i was actually very excited to start my ACT prep course

- i trust hugs more than the words "i love you"

- i can't always distinguish my dreams from my conscious life

- i've never been able to sleep with socks on

13 comments:

  1. agree/relate to all of these.
    (especially the twilight soundtrack one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been able to sleep with socks on"

    haha same I thought it was just me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo good i think everyone can really relate to your post

    ReplyDelete
  4. i trust hugs more than the words "i love you"

    i like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. turning page by sleeping at last on the twilight sound track. One of my all time favs. you are also one of my all time favs and I'm so fascinated by you because we seem to be the same person judging from this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song !! I learned it on the piano last year (: it's a good one

      Delete
  6. i love all these little things but they're like big. i don't even know, this was great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i trust hugs more than the words i love you

    yes. i felt this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I adore the silliest things, like folding blankets with people or making a perfectly toasted grilled cheese."
    I love your writing, but you can't trust my words.. would you like a hug? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I adore the silliest things, like folding blankets with people or making a perfectly toasted grilled cheese."
    I love your writing, but you can't trust my words.. would you like a hug? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. who even are you.

    I can't/won't get over you.

    ReplyDelete